Business After Hours
Pending COVID-19 mandates, Business after Hours will resume in fall 2021.
Our monthly Business after Hours is the area's premier networking event. It offers our members a chance to kick back after work and socialize away from the pressures of the workplace. We encourage meeting new people and introducing them to your business.
How to Host a Business after Hours Event
Held each month, on the third Tuesday from 5 to 6:30 p.m., Business after Hours offers sponsors a chance to promote their businesses and take their message to other chamber members in a relaxed atmosphere.
Typically, Business after Hours is hosted by one or two businesses at a restaurant, country club or their place of business.
Following are our preferred hospitality members with whom you may choose to partner with:
Applejack's Bar & Grill
Avenue Grille & Bar
Ironworks on Main
Jack's Fresh Market
Little River County Club
Mickey Lu Bar-B-Q
Murray's Irish Pub and Grille
Riverside Golf Club
The Business after Hours sponsor is responsible for the following:
• Providing space and parking for 50 to 100 guests
• Providing a check-in table, two chairs and a waste paper basket
• Providing a variety of refreshments (finger foods and beverages)
• Supplying at least one door prize
• Providing marketing literature, or other information about their business
• If providing a cash bar with beer, wine or soda, the host site must have a valid beverage license
If music is provided, we encourage a background music scenario so that guests may speak and hear without having to talk "over" the music
The Chamber will:
• Notify members by e-mail and through other online means
• Handle all reservations
• Staff a check-in table with chamber employees and Chamber Ambassadors
• Provide host with an estimated attendance approximately 24 hours before event
• Supply name tags for guests to fill out
• Recruit Ambassadors who will greet guests and make introductions
• Provide host with attendee business cards at the end of the event
• Contact the Host with any information necessary for a great event prior to the event
If you would like to learn more about hosting a Business After Hours, please contact us or 715-735-6681.