The Wave, Marinette Menominee Young Professionals (MMYP) organization, consists of young professionals located in Marinette and Menominee counties. Wave, MMYP is approximately 90 members strong all with the goal to Welcome, Attract, Value and Engage young talent in our area.
The Mission of the organization is ‘To attract, welcome and retain young professionals into the Marinette Menominee region through professional development, community service and social networking.’ Their goal is to be active in the community providing networking and professional development opportunities for young professionals thereby bolstering the local talent pool for area employers and attracting new hires.
• Vision: To enhance the vitality of the Marinette Menominee region by creating a strong community of engaged young professionals.
• Values: Welcome, Attract, Value, and Engage!
Operating under the umbrella of the Chamber of Commerce, Wave MMYP is led by:
- Chairperson:Cecilie Beaudo
- Vice President/Secretary: Adam Landenberger
- A Steering Committee consisting of 10-14 Wave members
- Sub-committees: Community Service; Events & Activities; Professional Development
Young professionals are considered to be anyone 21-40 years of age or anyone ‘young at heart’. The group is currently comprised of several individuals from various businesses and organizations within the Marinette Menominee area.
If you are interested in becoming a Young Professional, Corporate Sponsor, or to learn more about the organization, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks to the following Corporate Sponsors for their support of Wave - MMYP